Monday, October 5, 2009

Hair help!. COMPLETELY APREICATED if helped.PLZ.?

okay..so my dad doesn't really have soft hair. He has hair like a dry broom. And soon as I grew older..I began to be like that too. I can never find a shampoo and conditioner that can actually work..I've tried to use eggs and hot oil on my hair.But that also didn't help. I don't have any split ends..but if the strands look split..like not in half or anything does it mean its dry? or is it just genes..And if so. How will I help it?? its all in genes. Its really ruining my life. I get called horse hair, and human broom all the time



any miricles???I mean I don't want to do hair exstentions! I'm on 12!



Hair help!. COMPLETELY APREICATED if helped.PLZ.?

Don't do all sorts of hair treatments. It'll only damage your hair more. I wouldn't worry now. My hair isn't like that, but if you spend money on lots of worthless cheap hair products, it won't work, and your hair will be a ton more screwed up as you get older. I would wait. Find a hair treatment that will zap away this condition permanantly.



Hair help!. COMPLETELY APREICATED if helped.PLZ.?

my hair is dry and really coarse to. that means you need moisture in your hair and maybe a reconstructor. so i use joico k-pak reconstructor as the conditioner and joico moisture to put back the moisture in my hair. joico is one of the best hair brands in the world and that is why i use it. if you don't want to use that you can try redken or matrix. those brands are good to and they do have moisture shampoo and conditioners. hope this helps.



Hair help!. COMPLETELY APREICATED if helped.PLZ.?

Hairstyling Advice and Hair Advice for you :

No comments:

Post a Comment