Saturday, July 25, 2009

Anyone know about clip-in extensions?

So I have clip in extentions and theyare real human hair..I tried puting streaks in them before with a brush in dye and they didnt take..I was streaking my hair too..so I was wondering if I put a dark dye on them, will they change color? I want to dye my hair dark and the extensions too. Will they take?



Anyone know about clip-in extensions?

you can dye them dark. but i would take them to a salon and ask them to do both yours and the clip ins. if you colour them yourself they may come out a different colour to yours even with the same colour as the hair is different density and texture. you dont want to completely ruin them and need to buy new ones!



Anyone know about clip-in extensions?

u can dye it dark but once its dark u cant make it lighter

No comments:

Post a Comment