Thursday, July 30, 2009

I need extensions for Black Hair. I want the best? Do You know a brand I can buy?

I was looking at human hair in Honey Blonde.



I need extensions for Black Hair. I want the best? Do You know a brand I can buy?

The Brand of Yaky I use is called Milky Way. The hair is human and resembles African American Hair when it is Permed. Of all of the brands it's my favorite because it looks the most natural and it dosen't shed. I usually wear a blend of number 4 (light brown) on top and 27 (Honey Blonde) at the bottom for that Beyonce look. I hope this Helps !



I need extensions for Black Hair. I want the best? Do You know a brand I can buy?

I'm not a hair dresser I just know my stuff lol. I've worn it all from Tracks to wigs. I do have a stylist so ne thing else you need that I don't know I'll ask her. Report It



I need extensions for Black Hair. I want the best? Do You know a brand I can buy?

well for extension if you are dyed i'm not sure but ti you are natually black its hard to make it looks real. dyed black hair always loos fake i would try aroud maybe talk to a hair stylist

No comments:

Post a Comment