Monday, July 27, 2009

How do i keep up my wet&wavy weave?

i bought this type that says human hair...it looks wavy but sorta str8 i hear thats normal cuz it not wet.....but like im gettin it sewn in and i want it really nice....like i wanna kno can i flat iron it too and get it re wavy? tell me all u know please it will help me alot thanks!



How do i keep up my wet%26amp;wavy weave?

no flat iron, all u do is take the hair in sections and braid it. dip in some hot water let it sit for awhile. once that is done dry it and take the braids out the next day and the hair will become wavy. u can use a curling iron to touch it up if u want



How do i keep up my wet%26amp;wavy weave?

You can use Pantene shampoo and conditioner for curly or Silky hair. After using it, curl your hair when your hair is still slightly wet, or keep it in the position you want it to last in until you take another shower until it drys pretty much all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment