Monday, July 27, 2009

Should you wash glue-in extensions?

I have a human-hair quick weave. Can I wash it? Or would you only recommend washing a sew-in weave? If you don't think I should wash it, then how can I clean it %26amp; what products should I use? How long do you generally keep quick weaves in?



Should you wash glue-in extensions?

no you can not wash glue in's it will lossen the glue and slip



out you can wash the trak while out of your head but not while it's in your head.



%26lt;3



Should you wash glue-in extensions?

don't wash it it will fall out i think that you should use baby oil to get it out smooth and then use oil sheen to get the glue out your hair and leave it in for about 2 weeks before you take it out cause thing will grow in your hair



Should you wash glue-in extensions?

I used to have those to.. and yes you can wash them.. just not everyday. and be gentle.. dont wear your hair up alot cause it will pull ont them and make them come out quicker. and dont use to much shampoo and conditioner. try to get your ends more than your roots.

No comments:

Post a Comment