Thursday, July 23, 2009

Extensions....?

so im planning on getting jet black extensions on the sides of my hair.. and in the back.. just a tad bit.. so my hair resembles a mullet.. does this sound confusing?



also, im only paying $250 plus hourly..



so this chick who always does my hair..



she uses natural human hair..



you can straihten, wash...etc..



and im getting it in platnium black and a tad but of hot pink...



does this deal sound weird..



its her own shop.. she



is more then qualified..



she went to the tigi academy..



my mom is telling me not to.



considering how cheap...



i mean extensions are usally $2500



but im only getting them for $250.



should i?



Extensions....?

um, yeah.



some people do it for cheap considering they don't have that much practice or they're just nice.



i have a friend who's going to beauty school and offered to give me extensions for fifty bucks.



just do it.



Extensions....?

hell yea baby, if you can trust the stylist, get that done! i'd love to see a pic of it when you're finished...i've never seen a chic with that kind of style before. email me:



centcali559@yahoo.com



Extensions....?

Yes, do it. I paid that money too and it turned out fine.



Extensions....?

Jet black sounds so lovely, however the price sounds too good to be true. Your mom probably knows best.



Extensions....?

If you trust her and that's what you want, do it!



I would if I could find someone to do it for that.



Extensions....?

Um-mm, something about fake hair says it all...Its fake and usually if its not uber expensive then you get what you pay for. I'm all about getting a good deal also but when it comes to my hair i don't make decisions unless I am 100% sure of it and confident. Cause confidence is beauty and if you cant wear them and be all about it then I'd say No. Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment