Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girl's I Need Help..?

Okay so here's my problem I originally have black medium length hair, my hair is originally wavy (I absoultley hate it) I like to wear it straight and I always have a hard time straightening my hair.



I bought a hair-do clip in extension, amazing idea.



But now before college I wanna change my hair color but im not sure if I should get human hair extensions.. or would that make it more difficult for me to straighten my hair?



I need advice thanks.



Girl's I Need Help..?

get your hair permanently straightened at the hairdresser, hair extentions make people look trash.



Girl's I Need Help..?

Extensions ruin your hair so I would just stick to the clip in ones



Girl's I Need Help..?

good luck then



Girl's I Need Help..?

I agree; human hair extensions would be absolutely horrible for your hair. And they're SO annoying to straighten- trust me, I've tried.



Much Love



Dee

No comments:

Post a Comment