Thursday, July 23, 2009

How do I do a silk wrap?

I am african american. I can pretty much do anything to hair. I learned to do different things experimenting. My co-worker came to work with a hair wrap. She always has a hair wrap, but this time it was silky. In other words it looked like the human hair that you buy. I asked her how did her beautician do it and she said she don't know. I know she is not lying because she doesn't know how to do anything to her own hair but wash it. Can someone please help me out and let me know how I can do a silk wrap in my hair to give it that silky look. What do I need to buy, along with the process.



How do I do a silk wrap?

i wear a medium length wrap i do my own hair and mines come out silky too and very bouncy. well i shampoo it then i deep condition it and i leave my conditioner in about 15 to 20 mins while i sit under my hooded dryer then i comb it out and put some "got2b hair , root to tip hair silkener" on it i spray alot on mines and i comb thru it and then i blow dry it and then i flat iron it and wrap it with bobby pins(u dont have to use pins if u don wan dents) but i press mines out in the mornings.. or if u want a full effect u can use rollers and sit under the dryer still using the silkener n conditioner etc..and a nother good thing is to use a SILK scarf or smthin of that nature it helps keep ur hair soft n moisturized u should always sleep with a silk scarf. : ]



How do I do a silk wrap?

all you have to do is i dont know ***** i want points



How do I do a silk wrap?

If I am even half right, you wash and set your hair in a wrap. Sit under the dryer and get dry. Comb out the wrap, flat iron it and wrap i back upwith a silkening product. The key, from what I was told is to wrap the hair with plastic wrap and then get back under the dryer. The wrap should be silky when it is combed out again.

No comments:

Post a Comment