Thursday, July 23, 2009

Should I . . .?

Should I buy a wig? I have a large bald spot that's barely covered by my top layer of hair. It's gonna be human hair, but I'm not sure if I should buy it. The doctor said that my hair should grow back in 3 - 6 months. he said @ 3 months, I should have "some fluff." What do you guys think I should do? Oh, also (ignore the avatar) my hair is short, so the top layer could be flipped up a lot more easily than if I had long hair, thanks!



Should I . . .?

閳俱儮娅旈埦锔规珪 As you can see the female above me said has worn them all of her life, My mother's name is Lisa. My aunt, mother and grandmother have worn them all of there life the wigs become addictive, and they have long hair but the wig has enabled them and now they can't leave home without it they don't' know how to style their hair and they will feel uncomfortable out in public with out it. I also tried it because I wanted a short look with out cutting my hair. I wore it for like three weeks and then when I took it off it was looking like my edges was thinning out so I took it off and have never returned. I think that it starts to thin it out because of the cap and the elastic that is around the hair line. I truly feel like their is not enough blood circulation to the scalp because of the wig. So the next best thing would be a full head weave with out any glue and that will give your hair the air and blood circulation that it needs to grow. Don't cover up what needs to spout out like a flower. i hope that I have helped you.閳俱儮娅旈埦锔规珪



Should I . . .?

Why don't you just buy a clip in hair piece for the one spot? That would be much more comfortable.



Should I . . .?

Just let it grow out.



Invest in a fab hat colllection you can use later on in life, you can only wear the wig for a little while.



Should I . . .?

Buy some wigs, then you can have whatever color and kind of hair you want!



Should I . . .?

get the wig. you could always take it off if it doesn't work for you.



Should I . . .?

Hi Lissa,



I have worn wigs all of my life and I enjoy them, change, fun! Anyway, for you since it is only temporary, there are very light skin cap wigs that are very light on the scalp and will cover you entire head until your hair totally grows back and that way you don't have to worry about if it shows or part of it isn't and looks funny. They do carry falls that you can piece in with built in clips that aren't very expensive and you don't need to spend alot of money, nor do you need to spend alot of money to buy a human hair wig. Since your situation is so temporary, I wouldn't spend alot of money on the more expensive wigs. The care of the wig or fall is simple, just swish it around in a mild shampoo, don't twist or wring it, just swish it back and forth in your bathroom or kitchen sink, gently sqeeze out the excess water and hang it up to air dry, then gently brush it back into shape. Don't use a hot blow dryer it will kink the hair and ruin your wig. I've got more ideas but try that first.

No comments:

Post a Comment