Thursday, July 23, 2009

Washing my extensions everyday?

following one of my other question's I recently bought some hair extensions they are real human hair remi grade clip ins. they are just what i wanted and the clips stay in really well. however i have been brought up to wash my hair everyday and I have no idea what to do about my extensions. i have been informed that I can curl, straighten or dye them but I don't no how to wash them. I know that they can be washed (in warm water with a small amount of shampoo) but seeing as I wash my hair everyday this is my problem do I ...



a) remove them each morning before I shower and then re-clipped them back in



or



b) rely on the clips and wash my hair carefully with the extensions in.



I would really like to remove the extensions before I shower and then just wash them when needed but I have to get up at 6:30 each morning to shower and get dressed to leave at 7:20 so that won't leave me long to re-attach my extensions.



Can anyone help ?



Thanks



Washing my extensions everyday?

I think you should wash them at night, and take them out when you wash them. That way you'll have plenty of time, and the water won't ruin the clips. :)



Washing my extensions everyday?

no! you take teh extesntions out and wash them by them self! you'll ruin the clip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment