Thursday, July 23, 2009

Extensions.?

Well I'm thinking of getting extensions to make my hair more fuller, or more longer.



Heres a pic of what my hair looks like:



http://www.wedding-hair-updos.com/images...



~My hair is natural dark brown~



(Which one is better to get?)



1.Real human hair or the fake kind?



2. Clip in or weave?



3. Which one is cheaper to buy?



4. Where to buy them?



5. Do I have to color my hair to get it the right color for the extensions?



Extensions.?

Use real hair if you want a natural look, i suggest weaving in method but you can always use bonding (glue) that you can do yourself, and you should be able to find a shade of hair that matches your natural hair color without dye. Go to http://www.sallybeauty.com and search for the nearest Sally Beauty Supply closest to you and they could help you with everything. Real hair is as cheap as $29.99



Extensions.?

1,Human hair, 2. Weave, 3. you get what you pay for! 4. Google "hair weave to your area, 5. Not sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment