Thursday, July 23, 2009

Microbraids???

I am really interested in microbraids. However I noticed that some people's braids look really thin. I have a good grade of hair (I am African American but 1/4 Cherokee Indian). My hair is straight but thin. I really want my braids to look full. (I like big hair so I usually wear tracks.) Would it be possible to achieve full hair with the braids? I want to use a curly human hair. Also, what is the maintenance and upkeep?I had braids when my hair was thicker a couple of years ago..and they got nappy and frizzy at the top so I took them down after a month. I dont want to spend $200 for only one month. Please help! Lol thanks.



Microbraids???

You lost me at "good grade of hair".



Microbraids???

well if you don't like thin braids, try looking for someone who does thicker micros. also, if your hair is not short (around shoulder length, like mine) go for kinky-twists. micros are more for people who have shorter hair.



if you are good at keeping up your tracks you can also keep your micros for a long time. around 2-4 months is the limit. and if you decide to keep them in longer than that, just get sections all around the hairline re-done and keep them in a ponytail for another month.



if you search hard, you can find someone who can do them for around $160-$170 or maybe even lower. i know a girl who can do kinky twists for $100, but it all depends on where you live.

No comments:

Post a Comment