Thursday, July 23, 2009

HELP- Braid dilemma?

I am having my hair braided tomorrow at an African Hair Braiding place where they will provide the hair. My question is would it be better for me to buy my own hair to make sure it is quality or should I trust the hair that they use- a friend of mine told me they have it shipped from Africa. (Human Hair Straight)



HELP- Braid dilemma?

I have done both..it's most convenient though if they have the hair, you usually only save a few bucks if it's human hair. Most of them buy it shipped from Asia not Africa and the braid shops that I have gone to have even directed me to their supplier if I wanted to buy it wholesale.



HELP- Braid dilemma?

just give them a chance first and if you like the way it comes out. do it again if not get your own hair.



HELP- Braid dilemma?

why don't you ask them about the quality? if it is good quality it will be very expensive, but they don't usually use african hair because it's so brittle, it's usually from europe or asia so you might want to look into it.



HELP- Braid dilemma?

you should have had a consultation with them first--so ya'll could've determined THEN what would be the best alternative---maybe reschedule your appointment and consult with them first---just ask 2 see their types of hair and whether or not it will match with your own......good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment