Thursday, July 23, 2009

Best/most natural wigs? where to buy? how to wear?

Hello all :)



I have been DYING to try a wig my entire life. I have shoulder length hair but because it's curly and wavy it takes like 30 minutes to flat iron, blow dry etc. I want a wig to just wear and go to a party if I feel lazy one day!



I want it to be:



1) 100% human hair



2) long length (hit almost 2 inches above elbow)



3) no one can say it's fake



4) less than $100!



I looked at ebay webite and saw many wigs made of human hair but can't really say how they will look on me and my most important question here is: How to wear it so my shoulder length hair doesn't show up underneath.... Has anyone everr tried wearing wigs? Where do you buy them from?



Any info will be much appreciated :)



THANKS!



Best/most natural wigs? where to buy? how to wear?

Did you know that human hair wigs have the be styled as well? They won't hold a style as well as synthetic wigs do. Rethink synthetic. http://www.bhowigs.com/



Best/most natural wigs? where to buy? how to wear?

Ha!



Keep dreaming.



You're going to have to pay A LOT more than $100 for a high quality wig.



Best/most natural wigs? where to buy? how to wear?

Check out QVCs website. Theres a lady that comes on there name Toni and she sales wigs and extensions. They are don't look fake at all and have tons of colors to choice from.

No comments:

Post a Comment