Thursday, July 23, 2009

Where can I buy thin extensions? (for color not length)?

Im trying just find thin extension strips so i can dye them and put them in my hair. I dont want to color my real hair so thats why I just want a light blonde clip in human hair extension peice (not a fullhead set, just one peice.)



Kind of like this width/size:



http://a58.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/imag...



But of course, I just want a bleach blonde one.



Oh and I dont want to oder them off an online store because I have had badd expeirence with it, so if anybody could tell me anys stores they know of that just sell just human hair extension peices similar to that, please tell me! it would help SO much!



Where can I buy thin extensions? (for color not length)?

the only thing i can suggest is going to sally's. you can get a 1/2 bag of hair, which is still more than you want, but you can have extra in case you want to switch colors later. Ask the girls to help you pick out human hair in the lightest shade of blonde possible, that way you can dye other strips different colors if you so choose. You'll also need weaving thread, a sewing needle, and extension clips, none of which are expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment