Saturday, July 25, 2009

Box Braids?

Hi, I'm getting box braids in June and I plan on using human hair. What are the different types of human hair can I use? I know only two(straight %26amp; curly) are there any more different types? There is one in particular that I want, it kind of forms a spiral, but I don't know the name of it... Any help would be appreciated.



Box Braids?

They only use human hair for those.



Box Braids?

If you are getting regular block braids, straight hair is good unless you are trying to have the bottom hang and you want curly hair, I don't really see a diffence with the human hair, I usually use synthetic for those



Box Braids?

You really shouln't use human hair for box braids b/c the hair is not showing so there is no reason for the human hair. It also costs about $25-$35 a bundle(or more) and if there med. size then there is no telling how much hair you'll need. Kalkalon is a good kind of synthetic hair~try that. Just ask your hair dresser, they'll tell you.

No comments:

Post a Comment