Saturday, July 25, 2009

How do I maintain this deep weave?

I am a new user of weave. The first I used was straight weave human hair and now my second deep wave pro 10-natural protein hair which they said is human mixed with synthetic. I loved the wave effect and so did everyone (put in last Thursday).



It is now and a week and though I am using the curl activator that was recommended by my hairdresser, the wave seems to be quickly disappearing. Two days ago my fiance was like babes the waves where are they ( he loved the wave too).Help me please I spent too much money to be this dissatisfied.



How do I maintain this deep weave?

put mousse in ur hair then put cold wave curlers in ur hair.after dat spray it wit sheen n sit under da dryer for like25 min. take i out n walah itz back



How do I maintain this deep weave?

Mousse will help keep up the deep Wave weave.

No comments:

Post a Comment