Monday, July 27, 2009

I sell Lace front wigs in chicago I need inexpensive marketing ideas?

I have had extensive training in lace front wigs. I live in the city of Chicago. I carry premium Indian Remy human hair at affordable prices, I know that lace front wigs are great for people with hair loss due to alopecia, cancer treatments and old age. I also know they are popular among females wanting that diva celebrity look. How can I market to people wanting a chicago lace front wig !



I sell Lace front wigs in chicago I need inexpensive marketing ideas?

I would start by advertising on craigslist (free), and you maybe want to consider looking up some of the cancer treatment centers in your area, and talking to some of the doctors. Some may let you advertise, or leave flyers (cheap!) in their offices, as many of their patients may not even know where to turn to purchase good wigs.



Good luck!



I sell Lace front wigs in chicago I need inexpensive marketing ideas?

Try Julian of blackhairplanet.com he's a pretty good marketing person. I think he did 2 sites in chicago. yourlacewigs.com and chicagolacefrontwigs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment