Monday, July 27, 2009

I want to learn how to do a quick weave hairstyle myself?

and i was looking for more information on the subect before actually trying it out, is synthectic better than human hair? and isn't it like having a wig glued on? is the full cap better, or should i just use bulk hair, what is the different between an instant and a quick weave?



I want to learn how to do a quick weave hairstyle myself?

A glue in weave is the same thing as a quick weave.In some cases human hair is better than synthectic hair.



I want to learn how to do a quick weave hairstyle myself?

Either human or synthetic hair can be you just be careful with the synthetic because heating at too high temperatures can melt the hair. For something truly quick, I prefer synthetic b/c the hair's curly lasts a little longer. It IS similar to having glued on but you do it yourself. To protect your hair I recommend using a stocking cap. If you do a full weave you will have to use or make a closure to close the top but if this is your first time, i recommend leaving some of your hair out at the front to blend it. Blend the tips of your hair with the weave by using a little gel. Hope this helps. Have fun and let me know how it turns out.

No comments:

Post a Comment