Saturday, July 25, 2009

Biology that I need to learn?

I have a competition tomorrow, and I need to learn fast, because I didn't get the correct information until just recently.



If anyone has any useful information or reference on epidemology; qualitative analysis for sodium acetate, sodium chloride, sodium hydrogen carbonate, sodium carbonate, lithium chloride, potassium chloride, calcium nitrate, calcium sulfate, calcium carbonate, cornstarch, glucose, sucrose, magnesium sulfate, boric acid, and ammonium chloride; identifying PETE%26lt; HDPE, PS, LDPE, PP, PVC, PMMA, PC, cotton, wool, silk, linen, nylon, spandex, polyester, human hair, dog hair, and cat hair; chromatography/spectroscopy; fingerprint analysis; glass analysis; entomology; spatters; tracks and soil; the endocrine, nervous, or circulatory systems; or disease and treatment, it would be VERY greatly appreciated.



Biology that I need to learn?

If you want answers, i think your going to have to break this down and repost several questions better focused on what you need. This is a little overwhelming. I'm sure you'll get responses if you change you approach.

No comments:

Post a Comment