Thursday, July 23, 2009

How can i get this look from at home?

so heres what i want ... http://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee21/...



i have darker extensions for the bottom can i dye them more brown [human hair ones] and to get the top of her hair colour would I have to dye my entire head that colour my hair now only goes to a bit past my shoulder and how many colours are on the top like what colour lowlights\highlights or\basecolour [my hair is a lightbrownish colour now] thing would i need and can i do it at home?



How can i get this look from at home?

i'd say there owuld be 2 mabe three colors for the tops it seem like some peices are lighter my a little bit, but there are a few darker brown streaks in there but mostly light. You could aslo do this look with diffrent colors if you wanted.



I'd say you could, just get some hair products.



give it a bit of th emessy look. just pretty much practise.



How can i get this look from at home?

Best way to get that look is to not touch, wash or brush your hair for a month.

No comments:

Post a Comment