Saturday, July 25, 2009

How Long??

How long does your hair have to be to have fake or human hair added into your own hair??My hair is to the first digit/joint of a finger.(your index finger)how much longer would it have to me??NO NEGITIAVE ANSWERS!ANSWER NGEITAVELY,AND I WILL REPORT YOU TO YAHOO!ANSWERS!



How Long??

Your hair can be that short and have human hair added but the extensions are going to be visible. I would suggest you let your hair grow more. If your are going to pay a nice amount for hair extensions you want them to look good and last.



How Long??

I think it needs to be about 3 inches at least.



How Long??

Do you really think that it was necessary to put that last little bit in? I positively think that is the wrong way to get a good answer for your question. See I used the word positive so it can't be negative.



How Long??

how mean



How Long??

9inch

No comments:

Post a Comment