Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wearing wigs...?

i have incredibly slow growing, dull hair and i get fed up with it a lot when trying to grow it and get it cut.



i want long hair, so i'm thinking of buying a few wigs in longer styles (human hair ones) in cool styles to keep me happy while my hair is growing.



is this seen as 'uncool' among younger people? i dont really mind if people think it is, i'm just interested to know =D



Wearing wigs...?

I dont' think so. I have a couple of wigs.. I bought one when I was going on holiday with a friend, and he'd booked us to go way TOO early for me.. Figured I'd wear the wig and wouldn't have to do my hair in the a.m., so could get more sleep. I liked wearing it!



Wearing wigs...?

i dont see why it would be\



go for it



Wearing wigs...?

yes... sorry



Wearing wigs...?

I suggest extensions. There's a lot of flaws with wigs, and if all you want is longer hair, some good quality extensions are the way to go. :)



Wearing wigs...?

get hair extensions instead of wigs. (the hair dresser applies a special glue to your scalp first). this way, you'll be sure that they look natural and the hair won't fall off. a little more expensive though.



Wearing wigs...?

I need to find a wig myself I have lost alot of my hair do to surgical weight loss



Wearing wigs...?

Be honest. What do you think when you see a man wearing a rug, even a nice one?



Wearing wigs...?

no wig are fine no one knows that ur wearing a wig now a days b/c they are made soo good. (also try synthetic wigs they last longer)



Wearing wigs...?

you can buy clip in extensions now from most salons and shops they are the in thing at the moment....



Wearing wigs...?

i think anyone can wear A WIG.

No comments:

Post a Comment